Terms and Conditions for Visitor Registrations
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to visitor registrations for all events organised by dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa (referred to henceforth as “dmg events”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms dmg events will be unable to accept your registration to any event organized by it (the "Event").
- dmg events reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as an agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration for any commercial or non-commercial purpose in any way.
- dmg events reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. dmg events reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability.
- dmg events reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed date of the Event.
- dmg events reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in the opinion of dmg events represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by dmg events or the venue owners at the Event.
- dmg events excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. dmg events accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- dmg events reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.
Disclaimer for leisure activities notice
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate fully in the leisure activities offered as part of the visitor program at the Event. dmg events would like to make you aware that some of the activities offered as part of the Event may be physically demanding or carry inherent dangers. By signing these Terms and Conditions you accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether or not participation in any activity in the visitor program at the Event is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health, and it is also your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by law, neither dmg events nor its officer or employees will accept any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether due to negligence or any other cause, arising from participation in any part of the visitor program at the Event, including but not limited to activities outside the conference or exhibition. In the event of death or personal injury, the liability of dmg events and its officers and employees is limited accordingly.